Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Sleep

I want some! Things have sort of improved with nap time. Usually, I can hold gabe until he falls asleep then lay him on the couch. I don't know why, but he sleeps by himself longer when he's on the couch opposed to the pack n play. One day, he even fell asleep by himself on the couch! So exciting!



For awhile gabe has wanted Jorge to put him to sleep. Great news for me! However, somewhere along the line they were going to sleep together in our bed. It's sweet at the heart of it. Jorge said he loves the cuddle time that they have together. However, I am waiting to make sure gabe is asleep before I move him, so I'm staying up still. Then, he past two nights, gabe has been back in our bed early, like before midnight!

He has woken up screaming with no calming down the past two nights. I think he is getting some teeth. Actually, I know he is getting teeth but they really haven't bothered him in the past. Tonight, I think he will be getting some Tylenol so that I can get some sleep. I have had a migraine for the past two days so I really would like some sleep.




Even though he took a two hour nap yesterday, he was still so sleepy on the way home he couldn't help himself. He even fell asleep without his "da" or pacifier, which he was crying for.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: