Friday, July 27, 2012

What a day!


Omg, what a day! I knew it was going to be a busy day, but I had no idea it would be like this.

It all started with dropping off conor at camp, an hour and a half round trip. (so glad camps over!) Back at home, Jorge was hanging out with gabe waiting for Megan and Kyle to come over for a bit. It felt so nice to have some girl time, too bad there were kids in the way. Hahaha!

I could hardly enjoy the little visit because I was anticipating what was coming next...a dr appointment for me. I met with a dr today about a breast lift/reduction. I have always wanted a lift after kids, and I think it's time. Back problems and low self esteem are getting to be too much.

But even that wasn't the end of the day. I went and hung out with our old neighbor, Jen and her little man, baby j. It was nice to catch up with her too. However, we were hanging out at nap time and gabe wasn't napping! So, no nap yesterday and no nap today...so sucky. He did go to bed a little early though so hopefully a nap is in tomorrows future.

All that day and not a ton of pictures. I did snap a few....










Oh yeah...I fell down a few stairs when I was holding gabe. My right side is pretty sore. No bueno.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: