Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pinterest ornament party

Megan, Sidney, Pat (Megan's mom), my mom, and I had a pinterest ornament party about a month ago. It all happened because Megan and I (and our moms) realized that we were all pinning the same ornaments to make for Christmas. We are all a pretty crafty bunch so the pinterest party was born.

We all picked two or more ornaments that we wanted to make and we also had to pick a dish from pinterest to make. It was a great idea and I cannot wait until next year, especially because my mom wasn't feeling well. She actually went to the hospital just a few days later.







We made quite a mess!



Sidney got super creative and even made some ornaments on the fly!

Look for a future post with links to the ornaments and close ups of my favorties!
-jen

No comments: