Saturday, May 31, 2014

lost

I was originally going to write this post as my last post. I don't have the time to blog lately. I was also disappointed with the way the pictures were coming out when I blogged from my app on my phone or iPad.  However, sitting here, I am just overwhelmed with how lost I have been feeling lately.

I asked Jorge today about the possibility of moving, like moving far away, even if it's just for a year or two. I feel like nothing is here for me. Yes, I like my job, but it's not really what I want. Yes, I have friends, but it's hard to hang out sometimes because we all lack babysitters. My dad is moving to Florida in a month.  Tim and I are close, but not like hang out kinda close. I have never been one to have wanderlust, but I have something right now.

Or maybe I want to dye my hair and shave half my head. Or maybe I want to get a chest tattoo. Or maybe I just want to be able to travel and not move. I just don't know. The funny thing is, I have been going out with friends more, Jorge and I even went out on a date last night. I guess I just want something DIFFERENT, I just don't know what.

No comments: