Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I have the mean kid





Yep. It's official. I have the bully, the mean kid, the kid that other parents don't want their kids to be around. (Ok, that hasn't happened...yet).

Gabe has pushed baby L down since he started standing. Hell, even when he was sitting. After he pushes poor baby L down, he does this crazy, evil laugh. If I'm in the kitchen, I know what's happening just from gabe's laugh. I've tried time out. I've warned him. I've threatened taking things away. I've even taken away the iPad for the day. This hasn't deterred Gabe.

We had our annual 3rd of July party. There were tons of kids. Gabe pushed miles down, laughed crazily and then looked at miles' mom and said "I did that". WTF?! Seriously. My kid can be such a sweetheart and then so evil. Should I be worried? Any suggestions?
-jen

No comments: