Thursday, July 4, 2013

Going to the zoo (again!)

Sunday was the perfect day for the zoo! Unfortunately, every one else thought so too. Gabe and I were going to meet Alli and Mia at Brookfield. It's between both of our homes, and really the only thing that's in between Chicago and orland park.



The kratt brothers had two shows at Brookfield on Sunday. I really didn't think it would be as crowded as it was. It took me about 30 minutes to get into the parking lot. It took Alli about an hour. They were parking cars in the grass and on the hills! I couldn't believe how packed it was!


Once we finally got in it didn't seem so bad. Gabe and Mia were so excited to see each other! I swear, gabe doesn't get this excited about other friends, except Molly (sorry Maggie, Lucy and lilah). He wanted to hold her hand and he gave her "boo boo" a kiss when she fell. *awe* I just wished that we lived closer so we could spend more time together.












-jen

No comments: