1. Sometimes, I crave coffee just from watching other people drink it, like people on tv. I know, it's really strange, but when I see a mug of a hot beverage I immediately think "coffee would be good right now"
2. I LOVE sweets.
3. I lived at home until I was 25.
4. I didn't want to go away for college. Big places with a lot of people make me very anxious.
5. Going places I've never been before also makes me anxious, so does calling people on the phone.
6. I have a love/hate relationship with my hair. I like it short, but then you can't do anything with it. When it's long, it is up in a messy bun everyday, but at least I can do stuff with it.
7. I call my mom on the way home from work every day.
8. I am typical Chicago driver, aggressive. I taught Molly to drive, she's aggressive also.
9. I hate taking pictures. I'm not very photogenic. I should take lessons from my sister in law.
10. Certain songs bring me back to special moments. "American Pie" reminds me of my friend Courtney and high school.
11. I didn't go to a single dance with a boyfriend.
12. I hate sports. I hate watching them and playing them.
13. I don't know how to swim.
14. I love shoes and makeup!
15. I danced from age 5-26
16. Jorge and I have been together since we were 19. We got married when we were 27.
17. I love to cook, I rarely have the time.
18. I like the idea of being crafty sometimes more that actually doing it.
19. I always wanted to be a teacher (until I worked at a Montessori school)
20. I was in 4 different colleges for about 7 years, and have no degree.