Monday, April 16, 2012

Super busy

**sigh**

I have been so busy and it still seems like a whole lot is not getting done. Moving is a huge undertaking. Not only do we have to pack our stuff {which is super hard with a toddler, elizabeth I admire you for doing it with a toddler and new baby!} but I also have to do stuff in the new place like paint and wait for a kitchen to be finished. I'm so excited to have a new kitchen, but I am growing impatient.

Ok, you can get a sneak peek at the kitchen....



Besides that, it's been alot of family time. Gabe was lucky enough to spend Wednesday and sunday with jorges family. He loves going over there and I love the break! At first I missed him, but now I appreciate the time alone first and then miss him. I'm not overwhelmed with missing him like I used to be. Does that make sense?






Of course we spent Sunday night at my moms for Sunday dinner. It was yummy pulled pork sandwhiches. Gabe preferred pretzels though. He's trying to get to one in the bottom picture. {Wow! He looks so old and grown up.}

I'm going to try and be better about blogging, I know I've said it in the past, but I'm really going to try this time. Have a great Monday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: