Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Too fast




LOOK AT THAT CUTE, CHUBBY, BALD BABY!


Sometimes I wonder if I pushed gabe to grow up too fast. I know, he's not even two yet, how could I do that, but I think I may have.

I can remember thinking, "if he could only sit up, then things would be easier" and being so excited for the day that he sat by himself. He was in the jumperoo by January of last year when he was only 3 months old. He started eating baby food when he was 4 months old. Was I rushing things? Did I force him to grow up too fast?







The only relief that I feel from this possibility is that he is really smart and active. He is constantly on the move. He has been saying "all done" {a sentence really} for a long time. A two year old should know and say about twenty words I think, and gabe says alot more than that. Of course, some of the words he says are only the first syllable, but I know what he is talking about and he knows what he is trying to say. He knows how to use keys to open a door {he hasn't been successful thank goodness!}. He has also been responding to questions for what seems like forever.



So, I wonder....did I make force him to reach his baby milestones too quickly?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: