Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Off track




Life always has ups and downs. Lately though, I feel like life's little downs have really thrown me off track. I haven't eaten well, exercised, crafted or cleaned the house with any kind of schedule or consistency. It's taking a toll on me (and gabe).

I was going to write about gabe not napping, but I think that's all wrapped up in everything else being "wrong". I don't know how to fix any of it. I feel like I don't have the energy, or motivation, to fix it. I hate that my laziness (is it laziness?) has caused gabe to be off his schedule. Maybe that's how it all started? If gabe doesn't nap I feel very thrown off, like I haven't been able to recharge either.



I hope I can get back on track, and get gabe there too, very soon. I hate feeling this way.


-jen

No comments: