Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Motivation...such an aggravation

(thanks sum41)



I have definitely been lacking any motivation lately. I haven't blogged in FOREVER, I haven't made any cards, I haven't exercised. When Jorge takes gabe upstairs for bedtime, I sit on the couch and space out, sometimes for two hours. Then, when I get in bed, I get all of these ideas. This sucks.

I really want to change what's going on. As far as blogging, I don't know how many people I have invested in my blog. And yes, that does make a big difference. I blog for myself, but I do blog for others.

As far as my cards go....I was so disappointed when no one showed any interest in them. Part of me feels like what's the point? But, I did feel so good when I was making them. Before when I made cards, I had a buyer, now I don't. I can't wait to make Christmas cards, then maybe I'll have some interest.

Through all this semi-depression, there has been a light. Jorge has been encouraging and of course, there's gabe. I hope I get motivated soon, for their sake and mine.





-Jen

No comments: