Saturday, March 2, 2013

What I've been up to...

I realize that I haven't REALLY blogged in quite awhile. Even Jorge asked me "you still do that?!" It's been hard. I have the iPad taken away from me almost every time I have it in my hands.

(go ahead and say what you want....gabe does learn from the game he's playing on it so at this point I'm not going to take it back from him)

I have also been busy at work and busy at creating some new cards. I'm pretty excited about them. I've created a separate account on instagram for them. So far, not a whole lot of interest, but I hope that will change.

Here's a little look at what I've been up to...






























I've been working on a few more, but I wanted to give you guys an idea of where I've been.

*Let me know if I can do anything for you*


-jen

No comments: