Friday, March 29, 2013

What a week!

I feel like I have been all over and yet no where this week. Does that even make sense? Well, it has felt like a very long week, with not a ton accomplished. I think this is mostly because Monday kinda started shitty. Lots of crabby, sleepy people in this house!

Tuesday, poor gabe woke up with a ruuuuuuuuunny nose. I think we went thru a whole box of kleenex on Tuesday alone!







The poor guy has been so runny this week. Luckily, he has been using tissues but, his face is still really chapped.

Today, I was so thankful for the sun! We got outside for a little bit while we waited for conor at the doctor. Gabe didn't want to leave. I can't wait for more days like this. Although, it was really nice that we were the only people at the park.








-jen

No comments: