Thursday, April 4, 2013

Sibling love

It's amazing seeing the love between gabe and Sidney. It fills my heart with joy and it also makes me sad because she can't be with us all of the time.

It's no secret that my brother and I were not super close. I used to chase him around the house (when we were fighting) and kick him "where it counts". We still have our moments if sibling rivalry, but for the most part, we are a lot better.

I was super worried about having a baby because Sidney very adamantly said she didn't want us to. I'll never forget the day we told her. We took her out to dinner and said that we had something to tell her. She said "Jenny's going to have a baby? Haha!" Jorge and I just looked at each other and said "yeah". She thought we were kidding, but was also really excited.

Sidney was holding gabe when he laughed for the first time.

*hold on, I'm tearing up a little*

Gabe cries if he is in the car when we drop Sidney off. He doesn't want her to leave. Sometimes it is so much harder because he won't give her a kiss because he's so upset.






-jen

No comments: