Wednesday, February 8, 2012

It's going around....

I haven't really posted anything in quite some time. If you really think about it, Wednesday was a blow off because it was just pictures. Let me tell you why I have been m.i.a.


I'm depressed. I'm sad. And I am not the only one. I have had some time today to go and check out some other blogs that I like, and surprisingly I was not the only one feeling this way. Now, don't get too worried. I'm not going to harm myself depressed, I'm not even gotta see a dr depressed. I'm just emotionally and physically tired depressed.


Last week was LONG. Conor and Jorge were both sick. I had gabe 24/7 (literally, since he still sleeps with us for a bit). I was looking forward to a weekend away with Jorge, a break from the world. I got sick. It's just a cold, but I felt like crap. All I wanted to do was lay in bed with some tea. Instead I got to go to galena. Now I sound like a brat, but I wanted to relax and recover like Jorge did.



Gabe while we were away...


Galena was nice, but we returned to some unfortunate news (that I knew was coming). Over the weekend two people had passed away. My dance teachers husband and my friends grandpa. So I came back and had a wake to go to on Monday and Tuesday. I think this also has alot to do with feeling sad. I cannot imagine losing jorge and we've only been together 12 years. Imagine spending over half of your life with someone and now they aren't there....


Ok, so now that I have bummed everyone else out, I feel a little better. Not because I bummed you out, but because I let it out. Maybe tomorrow I will do a little (and I'm talking little) retail therapy. Jorge does need a valentines day gift!



I watched my friends son yesterday so that she could be at the wake and these pictures are of gabe and Kyle. Too cute those two!















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: