Friday, February 24, 2012

My growing kid

Yesterday we had to take Molly and conor to the dentist. I was not anticipating a good time for gabe. Fortunately, they have one of those cool tables that gabe absolutely loves!










It was so cool to see his mind and little fingers working to get the beads where he wanted them. This is so different from when we were at the doctor just a few months ago. Then, he was just spinning the beads. Now, he was purposely moving them along the track. He was so proud of himself. And I was admittedly proud of him too. My baby is getting so big!

We also got some snow yesterday. It's hard to tell from the pictures but gabe was pointing out the window at the snow. He was even saying "no!". It was snow, not no. He says no much more forcefully. (trust me! I hear it a lot now)






You can kinda see gabes hair in these pictures too. It's getting time for his first haircut. *sniff* I won't lie, I'm a little sad. It's like cutting away the last piece of baby. But, it's getting long and not really in a cute way. Any suggestions on places to go? I'd love to go to a place that makes it a big deal. (but not a big price).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: