Friday, February 10, 2012

List of things...

Here are just a few little things about me and my family

.....I am OBSESSED with chocolate! Sometimes it is all that I can think of.....

.....I LOVE dunkin donuts coffee. If I see someone in a commercial or on tv drinking something out of a mug, I start thinking about coffee.....

.....I wish I could wear heels with yoga pants. I love heels, I don't love jeans right now.....

.....Sidney loves my cooking and that makes me feel wonderful!.....

.....gabe loves chocolate just like his mommy.....



.....gabe screams when I change his diaper. It is the weirdest thing.....

.....Jorge and I have been together for almost 13 years.....

.....I danced from age five until I was twenty six. I did ballet (my fav) tap, jazz, belly, hula and Tahitian.....

.....gabe loves to dance and be naked.....


.....Sidney is a great artist......



......my mom is one of my best friends. I call her every night on the way home from work......


.....jorge still sleeps with his baby blankie.....


So, I hope you enjoyed this little list. Maybe you even learned something new!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: