Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Brookfield zoo

We had a really nice family day on Sunday. We went to Brookfield zoo! I personally think that it is closer to our house than Lincoln park zoo (and I just like it better). We have passes, and I really want to get the most out of them.











We went to the dinosaurs alive exhibit. We went a few moths ago with Alli and Mia, and gabe loved it. They move and make noise, and it's really cool. This time....screaming and crying. Thank goodness it was only $7. He wouldn't even let Sidney take a picture of the dinosaurs. This was the only time he was having fun with the dinosaurs, digging for bones.










He does however, love the seals. He always has. I like the seals at Lincoln park, but I love the seals at Brookfield. There's more seals and it is a cooler set-up.







Gabe is super easy to please sometimes. At the zoo or museum, all it takes is something from a mold-a-Rama machine. This one was a kangaroo.




We ended our trip with a little something special for my mom. As long as I can remember, my family has eaten at Russell's. We love it there. I can't get enough of the BBQ sauce. There's a russell's (THE RUSSELL'S) on our way home from the zoo. We ate and talked about our family trips to Russell's. It was really nice and I know that mom was smiling on us.

-jen

No comments: