Monday, October 14, 2013

So much for blog-tober

I really wanted to challenge myself by blogging everyday in October. I did pretty good the first week, and then not so much. I feel like that is the story of my life. Take exercising for example, I'm so good the first week or so, and then I totally give up.

I guess that makes me seem like a quitter. I could list all of the reasons why I didn't blog, but those would just be excuses.



I have done other things that i normally wouldn't have done. Wednesday for example, I had a wine night with my sister in law and Mildred. Then Friday, I packed up gabe and drove to Frankfurt to run errands with Alli. Normally I would have passed on wine night and just sat at home on a day off. So maybe I didn't blog, but I did do other things out of my comfort zone.


-jen

No comments: