Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Adventures in food

Oh my gosh! Gabe is becoming quite the little person. He is totally independent when it comes to eating. I am able to ask him if he's hungry and he will answer me. If he's really hungry, he will run to his high chair!

He has always been very sure of what he likes and what he doesn't like. Yesterday, he ate an entire can of beefaroni. Today, he pretty much ate blueberries. He didn't really want to touch anything else that i gave him. He is such a nut, but at least he knows what he likes.



Oh yeah, he also gets food ALL over the place!




I can't believe that a year ago he was still only drinking breast milk! I'm so relieved that that phase is over. I just found out a friend is pregnant and I was telling her about my pumping craziness. I hope I didn't scare her too much. it was an intense period of time for me, but I am glad that I did it. (but I don't want to do it again that's for sure!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: