Friday, March 30, 2012

Surprise family day

(minus one)

Today Jorge and I both had the day off! Awesome! We have been doing so much on the new place that we haven't had time together. It was nice to just be us for a change and not be worrying about getting somewhere with something. We just kinda went where we haven't been in ages.

First, we went to brunch at kitsch'n. Thank you groupon! It was delicious and little man ate a ton, even eggs. He won't eat eggs if I make them for him, but he will eat other people's eggs. Then we went to a bunch of stores, including the toy store. It was the first time that gabe had been there and realized everything that was around...and he chose dave's broom. Seriously, he swept the store almost the whole time that we were there.









It was such a nice day, and now I am exhausted so good night!


Wait! We grilled the other night and gabe was being so funny. He kept looking and talking to the grill, I swear he was telling it to hurry up. Also, he wore his adorable hat. So, I cant help myself, here are a few more...










He also took his own picture with jorges phone.

K, now I'm done. Night.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks so cute in his hat!!!!