Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Constantly amazed




I sometimes cannot believe the child standing in front of me. He is truly an amazing kid.

Gabe is talking in full sentences almost constantly. Sometimes though, I don't understand what he's saying. It's crazy to think a few months ago he was only stringing one or two words together.

He is also surprising me with the food he is eating. He ate 1/4th of a turkey, cheese, and bacon panini today. Yesterday, he ate turkey hamburger helper and the day before he ate a cheeseburger. What?! I'm sure he will stop eating meat now that I've talked about it, but I'm so proud of him for eating some meat finally.

Gabe's kindness and love surprises me. I can't get enough of him looking in my eyes and saying "mama, I love you". He really is a sweet kid and I hope that he becomes a sweet man.




-jen

No comments: