Monday, May 20, 2013

Did ya know...

Did you know that I love tv? I really hate to admit that at this moment I'm watching "jerseylicious". I'm kinda a sucker for reality tv.

Did you know that Jorge and I have been together for almost 14 years? We actually dated for 2 days and then broke up for a month. He was so sweet, I thought it was too good to be true.



Did you know that I lived at home until I was 25? I bought a condo and Jorge and I lived there for almost six years.

Did you know that I LOVE chocolate? Gabe also loves chocolate and sweets. My favorite chocolate is dark with sea salt. Genius! (and nutella!)


Did you know I love to read? I can read a book in five days sometimes. We recently went to half price books and I got five books that I cannot wait to start!

Did you know that I went to 4 different colleges? I started at Triton, then went to Roosevelt, then Northeastern, then Illinois Academy of Art and Design then back to Northeastern. And I still don't have a degree!

Did you know that I have 7 tattoos and can't wait to get more?



I hope you learned a little bit more about me!


-jen

No comments: