Thursday, May 16, 2013

The many faces of a toddler

Sometimes it's like gabe has multiple personalities. I know it's not funny to joke about these things, but seriously, one minute he wants something, the next he doesn't.

Last night for example, he wanted chicken. I got him chicken. He ate one piece and then didn't want it. I waited a bit then I was going to throw it out "no! I want it!" I asked if he was going to eat it and he said no. So I was going to throw it out and he said he wanted it again and then ate the whole plate. WHAT?! Make up your mind kiddo.



He seems to be like that about a lot of things lately. And he also wants to do EVERYTHING by himself.






This is one of our big struggles. I want bow wow and giant squid. Then he throws them on the floor. Then he wants them again, while I'm driving. It's an almost constant struggle.






-jen

No comments: