Monday, September 26, 2011

This is going around some other blogs I read.....


A. Age: 31? AM I REALLY THIRTY ONE?!
B. Bed size: QUEEN
C. Chore that you hate: WASHING DIRTY BOTTLES AND THE TUB (Yuck!)
D. Dogs: NOPE. JORGE SAYS IM NOT ALLOWED
E. Essential start to your day: I DON'T REALLY HAVE ONE....BUT I DO LOVE A LITTLE CHOCOLATE AND COFFEE!
F. Favourite color: BLUE
G. Gold or Silver: SILVER
H. Height: 5"1'
I. Instruments you play: NONE
J. Job title: WIFE, MOM, NANNY
K. Kids: ONE STEP DAUGHTER AND ONE YEAR OLD SON
L. Live: CHICAGO
M. Mother's name: JEAN
N. Nicknames: JEN, JENNY, HUBBA DUBBA
O. Overnight hospital stays: HAVING GABE, 5 NIGHTS!
P. Pet peeve: LITTER ON THE FLOOR
Q. Quote from a movie: "NO ONE PUTS BABY IN THE CORNER"
R. Right or left handed: RIGHT
S. Siblings: ONE YOUNGER BROTHER
T. Time you wake up: WHENEVER GABE DOES, USUALLY AROUND 6:30
U. Underwear: BOYSHORTS
V. Vegetable you hate: TOMATOES
W. What makes you run late: JORGE AND SIDNEY
X. X-Rays you've had: BACK
Y. Yummy food that you make: SPAGHETTI AND BEAN PIZZAS
Z. Zoo animal: POLAR BEARS, MEERKATS

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: