Thursday, October 6, 2011

Love it!

Ok after my post yesterday I got another suggestion. I was all set to try it out last night when the unimaginable happened. I put gabe down, he cried for one minute (no joke) and then he was asleep.


This is what he looked like after his one minute of screaming






Unfortunately, we were not so lucky tonight. I think it took almost half an hour of crying, back rubbing, and listening to "marry you". Hopefully this will get easier every night and we will soon have a kid who can go to bed awake and calm himself down and go to sleep.

Do you want to know the craziest thing? I have always babysat for kids who put themselves to sleep. One girl would be asleep before I even made it down the stairs. So how, I wonder, did I let this happen to myself?


On to why I titled this post love it! I love this weather we are having! It's so nice to be able to take gabe outside to play. What a difference walking makes! We didnt spend a lot of time outside before because at first gabe hated the grass and then he always wanted to crawl on the sidewalk. But the warm weather is perfect for my little walker.

We enjoyed the leaves today after lunch.





















Tomorrow will be an exciting day....gabe gets his fancy big boy car seat installed in my car. I will kinda miss the carrier because he still falls asleep on some car rides, but his legs and feet need the room.


Enjoy the weather while it lasts!




Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: