Saturday, July 28, 2012

A constant battle


I'm sure you are all tired of me talking about our sleep issues. I just can't seem to get in a good routine for anything. We have gone back to gabe falling asleep with one of us in our bed and then being moved to his bed in his room. I had thought about moving his crib to our room. I also thought about putting him in a toddler bed. I just don't know what to do.

Also, I think he has night terrors. Last night, when he was still in his bed, he cried and few times. When I went in there he was muttering "mama" and crying, but his eyes were closed.

I am at a complete loss. I kinda just want to keep him in our bed because then there's no discussion...that's just how it would be. I just don't know if that is the answer either. At what point would he move out of our bed? I totally regret starting this.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: