Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July 4th

Even though I hate the fourth of July, I'll write a little bit about it. We had an impromptu BBQ yesterday and I heard there were amazing fireworks from the country club that we could see off our patio. I was inside with a terrified gabe. He lasted thru two fireworks and then started crying and shaking like a leaf. He hates the fourth just like his mama!!

Toady we just kinda hung out. We were at Jorge's parents for a bit, so I got dressed up(ish).







These shorts are prepregnancy!! Also, the only shorts I own.

Gabe had his 21 month check up yesterday also. He got a shot and I think it was bothering him a little today. He was extra cranky today. Not to mention that he didn't go to bed until after 11 yesterday.

This is what most of the day looked like.



Hope everyone had a safe and happy fourth!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: