Monday, July 9, 2012

BBQ Saturday

Finally!

We finally got together with our good friends, the flynns. You can check them out Here

We made burgers and I made my new yummy salad. I'm not sure why, but I've decided that this salad is the best thing ever (and I'm a genius for making it). It's fancy lettuce (whatever's a good price), orange segments, blueberries, basil, walnuts and red onions. Yum!






The kids, gabe and Maggie mostly, had such a great time. Gabe finally figured out how to really use sidewalk chalk and loved it! The weather was finally cooperating here finally. It actually cooled off so much, that we had to move inside because it got chilly. Wow! Chilly after all of these 100 degree days was so nice.




Gabe and Maggie jumped into gabes toys box. They were super cute, talking in their little kid talk, probably not even to each other, but it was cute. They got out and went back in a few times, goofy kids, can't wait to use this against them!




This is the best picture...don't kiss me now, they are looking!!! Future girlfriend for sure!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: