Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Favorite things

I'm really going to try to blog everyday this month. It's national blogging month (I think that's what it's called). I try to do a photo a day on instagram and today's photo was a favorite thing. Well, obviously gabe is a favorite thing of mine, but I chose to use one of gabe's favorite things...playing music.







Favorite thing....I love books and reading. I just finished "thunderstruck" by the guy who wrote "devil in the white city", Erik Larson. It wasn't nearly as good, but I plugged through it. I really love Jodi Picolt and historical fiction. There's nothing quite like a nice cup of tea and a good book!

Favorite thing...speaking of tea, my favorite tea is republic of tea, passion fruit papaya. I could drink it all day long.

Favorite thing...I love dunkin donuts coffee, or my moms coffee. Nothing comes close to either, not even mine.

Favorite thing...the day after elections. I cannot wait for these political ads to be over!

Favorite thing...a day in the lower 70's (as in degrees). It's the perfect weather for jeans and a tee shirt.

Favorite thing...Urban Decay makeup. Their eye shadows come in great colors, with equally great names, and stay put forever!



Favorite thing...Le Source lotion from crab tree and evelyn. I wouldn't normally spend that much money on lotion, but the smell is so good (one of Jorge's favorite things) and it really revives my tattoos.

Favorite thing...my family. I don't know what I would do without any of them.


















- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: