Friday, November 23, 2012

Co sleeping is actually for me

This has been a constant theme it seems since the beginning of this blog, should gabe sleep with us or not. After the past week, with my mom in the hospital, it hit me...he's supposed to be in bed with us.

A lot of people, my mom included, think this isn't the best idea. However, for us it's working. I still don't like the fact that he cannot out himself to sleep, but maybe we can tackle that now that we know that we will co-sleep.



I cannot tell you how nice it was to come home from12 hours at the hospital, exhausted and worried, and have my little guy throw his arms around me and give me the tightest hug. One night I was planning on staying up and watching tv (like I normally do) but I changed my mind and went and cuddled with my two best guys. It was wonderful! I felt safe, warm and loved...exactly what gabe must feel every night.




Co sleeping is for us. I'm not sure for how long, but I really think I'm going to miss it when he no longer wants to sleep in our bed.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: