Friday, November 2, 2012

Obligatory Halloween pictures


Ugh. I was home all day yesterday and didn't get anything done. Not a single thing. It wasn't even until I was getting ready for bed that I realized that I could have at least blogged. Oh well.

Saturday, after we trick or treated in Lincoln Square, we decided to finally carve our pumpkins. Yep, a few days before Halloween.




-








See gabes blurry head? That was about as interested as he got. He watched handy manny while we carved pumpkins. I hope next year he will be really into things like this (although it was so much cleaner since he wasn't!) I hope that Jorge's excitement for Halloween rubs off on him, it really has rubbed off on Sidney.



Sidney carved Jack Skellington, completely free handed. She didn't draw anything or have a picture to look at. She did an amazing job!! I carved a cat, but I followed one of these sheets that comes with the pumpkin stuff. Next year, hopefully I'll be more creative.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: