Monday, November 5, 2012

Halloween




I know, it was last week and everyone has already moved onto Christmas. Evidently, thanksgiving, my favorite holiday is just not really important anymore. But I never shared pictures/thoughts about the actual day so...

No pictures mama! I'm a pirate and too cool for that!





Seriously, it was super hard to get any pictures. He's totally in that phase where pictures are just unacceptable.

I didn't go trick or treating. It's really the night Jorge lives for so he took gabe with our old neighbors, bill and jacob. I guess it went pretty well. Jorge would carry gabe up the stairs, ring the bell and gabe would hold out his little pumpkin. It's better than totally refusing.

I even got into the spirit by doing some zombie/dead girl makeup. I'm not sure what I was going for. I wore grey eyeshadow that day and just added more grey and purple around my eyes. To pale myself out a little more, I put some white and shimmer eyeshadow on the rest of my face. If you can't beat them, join them. Right?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: