Friday, November 9, 2012

My life rocks!


It's Friday! I love doing this, I think I've said this before, but I really love being able to share with my blog followers all the crap (I mean beautiful photos) I put up on instagram. As always, I encourage you to check out, rockin' mama!





Gabe wears his sunglasses at night


Curls! (and a cute little dimple)


Photo a day...favorite thing. Gabes favorite thing is music


A sweet moment. They used to do this all the time when gabe was little


Today at nap time for a take a turn challenge. Funny thing is that I actually took the picture this way and didn't need to turn it.

I also realized that I deleted a lot of photos that I put on instagram this week. I'll try to pay more attention next time I decide to delete stuff.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: