Monday, May 21, 2012

Laid back

Wow! This weekend flew by but in a good way.




This is gabe right now. I unfortunately only have one picture from the weekend. I can't wait until I get an iphone (which I don't want, but my current android is dying) and then I can be apart of the cloud and have TONS of pictures to share with you guys!

Back to the weekend....Saturday was errand day. We discovered that we have poison ivy *gross* and we have ALOT of it. It is throughout the whole front, in the back, and along the fence. So we were on a hunt to find the perfect poison ivy killer, that wouldn't leave us without some of the things that we've planted. Then we grilled hot dogs and burgers for lunch. It's so nice to be able to grill! It's the best food, we eat so much more healthy when we grill. We grilled dinner on Sunday too!

Sidney had a party to go to and gabe got picked up by Jorge's sisters so...we had a date! I cannot remember the last time that Jorge and I were alone and there wasn't anything pressing to do. We went to dinner, I even had a drink (!) and hardly talked about the kids. It was nice to just be us for a change.

Sunday was more house time. We unpacked a few boxes and hung up a few pictures. The place is finally starting to feel like home. We still have to tackle the poison ivy, but there's always next weekend! (my birthday weekend!)

Here's a cute picture of gabe from jasmin. Happy Monday!




Oh yeah...Molly forced me to join pinterest...there goes my free time!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: