Monday, May 14, 2012

No Internet


We have no Internet. There's some mixup with our phone number and our number doesn't exist. How does that happen? Anyways, we don't have any kind of Internet connection, not even one we can "borrow".

It's so frustrating. You never realize how much you depend on something until you no longer have it. It's hard to believe that there was a time without cell phones and the Internet. I try to tell Sidney and Molly and conor about going to the library to do research and having to look stuff up on microfiche. They have no idea how easy they have it! And what is it going to be like when gabe is old enough to be writing papers? It's kinda scary to think about how far technology may be in ten years.

Back to my Internet-less home...since I don't have the Internet, I cannot check my emails, Facebook or any of the blogs that I follow. It also means that I cannot publish my blog. So, I am writing this on Saturday night and maybe I will be able to post it Monday morning.

Hope everyone had a great mothers day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: