Monday, May 28, 2012

Stepping out Saturday!


A few girlfriends and I went out Saturday night for my birthday. I had a great time (maybe a little too much of a great time). We went out for Thai food and then went to a new restaurant, Bread and Wine. It was very grown up of us to be sitting at the bar drinking wine. We even sat and talked with the owners which was pretty cool.

So, I wanted to share with you what I wore, since I actually dressed up for the night.



What I wore:
Black skinny cords: Old Navy
Red sparkly top: Carson's
Red clutch: vintage from Seek
Shoes: Iron Fist (Xmas gift from hubby)





I just had to post a close up of my awesome shoes! I looooove them! They are from Iron Fist which is a super cool line of shoes with cool colors and skulls. Love them!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: