Friday, October 5, 2012

Pumpkin farm!!

Yesterday was a great day to go to the pumpkin farm. The weather was so perfect! I had horrible pressure in my head and sinuses, but otherwise it was a great day.

Gabe and I went to the pumpkin farm with my cousin Colleen, her hubby frank and their daughter, Samantha. Samantha is 4, and is going to be a great big sister one day. She wanted to hold gabes hand and play with him. It's so sweet. Gabe was kinda being a typical two year old, didn't want to hold hands, wanted to run in every direction, and act like no one was calling his name. But I know he was having fun.











One of the great things about goebberts is all of the animals. They have giraffes that you can get super close to and feed carrots. They also have three tents of all kinds of animals, camels, bears, goats and alpacas. I was so excited about gabe seeing the giraffes, but he freaked out, and not in a good way. He would not really get that close and forget about giving them carrots.













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: