Thursday, October 18, 2012

Seriously unplugged

I have been so out of it, electronically and today, emotionally.

Let's start with being unplugged. For some reason, this week I have checked Facebook and instagram, but none of my favorite blogs. I've hardly been on pinterest. I've actually had to make myself go on pinterest! (because I know you've seen me pin stuff). I would look at Facebook and instagram and see the little pinterest app and think...well I guess I should look. What is wrong with me? It's not like I've lost interest in my favorite blogs, or that they have been uninteresting lately, I just....I just don't know really.

I also have had no desire to blog recently. The last blog I posted felt more like a chore than enjoyable. Usually when I go to bed a few topics are swimming around in my brain. I even being to outline some of the ideas, but this week...nada. This is totally going against my "I've got goals people!" post

And today...watch out world! I'm so crabby and annoyed AT EVERYTHING! I'm not sure why. I had a headache yesterday, and my super great daddy brought me my meds, and I kinda feel like it may be coming back. I don't know if that's why I'm in a funk. Or maybe the weather today? It so gloomy outside, just rain already! (see, I told you!)



So after all my ranting I would like to apologize for not blogging lately. Hopefully this weekend will bring something new and inspiring and I will feel less crabby.


This is me today :(

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: