Monday, December 3, 2012

My life rocks!

It's been quite a while since I've done "my life rocks". Even though I've spent a lot of time at the hospital with my mom, I'm still flooding instagram with tons of photos. I don't know why...I just cannot stop. So, here are a bunch of my favorites from the past weeks.




Top left...an oldie from Sidney. Look at those lips!

Gabe is obsessed with musical Christmas things. Seriously though, I don't want to hear this snowman again!

My angel sleeping with puppy.

Me and my little man on thanksgiving

Sidney catching marshmallows on thanksgiving

Sleepy little man, passed out before we even went shopping on black Friday

Decorating the christmas tree

Reading his favorite truck book with papa

Best buds...gabe and lucifer

There are tons more, but maybe I'll save those for Wednesday.
-jen

No comments: