Thursday, December 20, 2012

Another love note to gabe




Toddlerhood can be rough. You can't really express yourself all of the time. You still need to nap, but don't always want to. Toddlerhood can also be pretty fun. You get to play with toys all day (most of the day anyway). You also get tons of hugs and kisses from mama and dada.

I absolutely love you. It was a rough week for us. You want to give up napping because you miss DA. As your mama, I know that you still need a nap, that you will be so much happier if you nap. Also, for some reason you don't like your car seat. I had to bite my tongue today when you pulled at your buckle and screamed "mama! Un-butle (unbuckle) me!". It was so funny, and how clever of you!

Where has my little baby gone? You are becoming such a big boy and trying so hard to talk in sentences and make your voice heard. I'm so proud of you. I'm also so proud of how you have been helping me lately. I glanced under the tree tonight and I was so proud and happy that all of those presents are under the tree because of you. I would wrap them and then you would put them under the tree for me.

I hope that you have a wonderful Christmas and are filled with the wonder of Santa.


-jen

No comments: