Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Gabe amazes me!


Ok, I know that I am a little biased when it comes to my little man, but lately he has become amazing. He has started talking in longer phrases and answering my questions even better than before. He is also repeating a lot of the things that I say.

The other day he was throwing a ball and I asked him to stop. He continued and said "k, mom. Sorry mom. K, mom. Sorry mom" it was hilarious and amazing all at the same time (he kept throwing the ball though)



He is also say some words better. He used to say "truck truck" for fire truck, but now he is saying fire truck and even dump truck. I was so stunned when we pulled up to a dump truck and he said "mom, dump truck, mom". Wow! My baby is turning into a toddler/kid for real!

One of the cutest things he says is "lumpy". It's the heffalump from winnie the pooh movie. He says it with a British accent, just like lumpy in the movie. The other day he was saying in a sing-song voice, "lumpy and woo (roo), lumpy and woo". So much cuteness!






Ugh, sorry if I gushed too much. I'm just so excited about these new, big kid, milestones.

-jen

No comments: