Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My life via instagram


There has been a big fuss over at instagram about changes that are coming. I'm not really sure what the big deal is, but I may be going private pretty soon. I don't want someone using my pictures. And yes, I was watermarking for awhile, but it got to be tedious and I was having trouble blogging to begin with.

Anyways, here are my most recent instagram pics!




Top left....
Our Christmas tree
Gabe and I driving...someone's crabby
Gabe trying to comb Molly's hair with a fork during chocolate chip pancake dinner

Middle row...
Someone's really excited to have their slide inside!
Old school dance party
Good morning!

Bottom left...
Gabe watching the "snow" fall the other day
Squeezing play dough. (he squeezed it really hard and said "poop!"
Sitting on the potty

-jen

No comments: