Thursday, November 24, 2011

Museum of science and industry


Today was a day off for Molly and conor. Instead of spending the day hanging out at home, I convinced them to go to the museum. It is really hard to get those two out of the house sometimes. I think everyone had a great time though.









I was thinking that gabe would be in his stroller a lot...boy was I wrong. Of course, he wanted Molly to hold him as much as possible. He loves her so much. But he actually did a lot of walking and a lot of participating. He was touching things, looking at things and taking it all in.








I also ran into my first boyfriend. He volunteers at the museum which I think is pretty cool. If I ever would have free time, I think I'd like to volunteer at the art institute. I loved going there in high school and college. I haven't been there in a long time, and I can't wait until gabe is able to go. I also can't wait to take him to the field museum. I love history, Jorge does too. I think he would have as much fun as he did at MSI, but it can get really crowded and I would be afraid that he might run off and push over a dinosaur or something. I see a lot of museum/aquarium/zoo visits in our future.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: