Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dear baby

Last night, when we were cuddling and trying to go to sleep I felt an overwhelming sense of joy. Usually, I'm a little cranky when I have to put you to bed, because you do better with dada. Last night though, you snaked your arm under and around my neck and out your fingers in my hair. I had my face on your chest and for a moment it was like you were cuddling me, calming me. It was one of the best cuddles we have had.

I love you very much. I just want you to know how special you are to me. I wouldn't change anything about you. You are almost two and I cannot believe what a great little man you are. You bring so much joy to mine and your dada's life. Thank you for your awesome cuddle yesterday and I love you.





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: