Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Great dad

I don't think that I say it enough on the blog or in real life. Jorge is a great dad. He loves his kids a ton. It was actually what drew me to him in the first place.

*how we met and fell in love*

We were both ushers at the rosemont theatre for Elmo's coloring book (you know, a live stage show thingie). We were stuck on one of the side doors together for three shows on a Saturday. People would come in these doors at the beginning of the show, but no one could come in the doors when the show started. Anyways, it made for a long day if you were stuck with someone sucky. Jorge spent the day telling me about his little baby, about seven months old at the time, and I was smitten. He was still with the mom, but someone who talked about their baby so much really melted my heart. A few months later, he had split with the mom and we began dating. That was 13 years ago, November.












From that first day, Jorge has shown me that he loves and will do anything for his kids. He is working like a crazy man for them right now. As much as a hate not seeing him, it really is so selfless of him to work so much for us. It has taken me along time, but I realize that my dad did this for my family too. He worked his job and was a football referee so that he could earn a little extra money, for us.






Thank you dad. Thank you Jorge. I love both of you very much and you are both great dads.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

princessmama said...

Sweet post.

www.princessmama1.blogspot.com

Jen said...

Thanks so much