Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I love fall!

This is just a silly little post because I'm sooooo excited about fall and the fall shows! I'm kinda a tv junkie. I just like to forget my real life and be enveloped in an imaginary world for a little bit. Right now, Parenthood is on. I love this show and have been so worried at the end of every season that its going to be cancelled. Not yet!!

My favorite shows are lengthy so I'll just say the ones off the top of my head...NCIS, Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, 2 Broke Girls, Up All Night. Then there are the reality shows like chopped and project runway and top chef. When Jorge is putting gabe to bed, I get my personal time to enjoy uninterrupted tv *ahhh*

But, I also love fall because I can wear sweaters and boots and jeans. (and yoga pants!) I am really sick of tanks all of the time and I really hate being sweaty. I also love fall because I love all things pumpkin and warm. I am going to get my first pumpkin coffee of the season tomorrow. Yum yum yum! And I love the smell of wood burning, it always reminds me of cooler weather when my neighbor would burn wood/leaves in his garage.

I'm so excited about fall! (just no cold weather for babes party please!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I am a totally cliche pumpkin lover, too. And chai tea. That feels fall-like, too.