Monday, September 24, 2012

Good intentions


I always have good intentions of blogging over the weekend, but life usually has different plans. I actually put gabe to bed Friday night and Sunday night. I mostly blog at night, but I cannot do it in bed with G, because then its HIS eeyeepaaad (iPad)

This morning I felt like total shit. I haven't felt this bad in years. I've had bad headaches, been hung over, but this sucked. I started a new kind of birth control and wouldn't you know, I'm the one who gets all of the side effects...nausea, vomiting, severe headache...yuck! I'm not taking this pill tonight, no way! Gabe had a great day full of cartoons and hugs for his sick mama.





Yesterday was a really fun day though. We (me, Sidney, Cristina, and jasmin) made cake pops for gabes birthday party this Saturday. It was a little slow going to start because the chocolate wouldn't melt right, but then we got better. I'm not sure the pops got better looking though.








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: