Friday, June 8, 2012

Beautiful day

It's a beautiful Friday here in Chicago. I was lucky enough to be free to hang at my house with my little man today. We were supposed to go to the zoo but gabes bestie, kyle, wasn't feeling too good. I was bummed, but we made the best of it anyway.





Gabe was busy working in the front yard. He loves taking the rocks (there are probably a million) out of the dirt and putting them in his bucket or wheelbarrow. (werow in gabe speak)








We took a little walk down the street to McDonald's in this super great hand-me down from Kyle. He loves going for a walk in his car.




Somedays, like today, I wish that I could be a stay at home mom. Or even a work at home mom (crafts are calling my name!) it was so nice to be in our own yard, knowing that we had all the toys he would ask for because we were home. I even got some work done while gabe took a nap. Yeah! Clean bathrooms and staircase! It may not happen often, but I'm glad that I was able to slow down and enjoy my son and my day instead of being anxious.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: