Tuesday, June 26, 2012

So defeated

I'm not sure what just happened.

I just realized that I have actually gained weight in the past few weeks. *defeated sigh*. How did this happen? Should I diet? Let me tell you, everytime I think I'm going to go on an official diet, I don't last two days. Whatever I decided that I was going to cut out, I CRAVE. Like non stop. So, I'm going to try really hard to drink TONS of water and hope that that helps.

Also, i have a love/hate relationship with pinterest. I love to see all of these awesome DIY stuff (that i could maybe make some money off of) but I have no time and no resources. So I guess I'm having a little pity party for myself right now. Thanks for "listening".

Here's a sleeping baby picture to make up for it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: